So much good news!
- Last night I found out one of my friends back in high school was accepted at UCLA and UChicago. I wish her and her family the best when choosing.
- Today in the morning I got into Cabot House, which is in the Quad! I’m so happy!
- I got an email from the Cabot House master as an official welcome. The email included this snippet: “Cabot came in first among all the houses in student satisfaction on last year’s senior satisfaction survey.” I’m in the happiest house!
- Though I floated, my roommates and half my entryway is also in the Quad, though most are in Currier. I’m happy.
- I checked my mail today and I got a letter from Cabot House and I also got my order of Pedro Páramo y El llano en llamas. I think I might read them during Spring Break.
I’m so happy that Spring Break is almost here! Though I have to do financial aid forms on Saturday, I’m ready to rest and apply to jobs.